With enhanced performance for high molecular weight proteins, Opti-Protein Ultra Marker consists of 10 pre-stained proteins that resolve into sharp, tight bands covering a wide range of molecular weights from 6.5 to 270 kDa. This protein ladder allows you to monitor protein separation during electrophoresis, estimate molecular weight of the protein of interest, and evaluate western blot transfer efficiency. Proteins are covalently coupled with a blue chromophore except for three reference bands (two orange bands at 30 kDa and 270 kDa and one green band at 52 kDa) when separated on gel.
Range : 6.5 kDa-270 kDa
Number of Bands : Resolves into 10 sharp, tight bands.
Package : 500 μl/100 loads
Suggested Load : Mix gently by pipetting up and down a few time, then directly load 5 μl into well of gel.
Storage : Store @ 4°C for 3 months or -20°C for 24 months.
- Monitoring protein migration during SDS-PAGE
- Monitoring efficiency of protein transfer onto PVDF or nitrocellulose for Western Blotting
- Sizing of proteins on SDS-PAGE and Western Blots
Features and Benefits
- Standard proteins are covalently conjugated with brilliant coloured dyes for easy visualization and protein identification
- Affinity-purified proteins to provide sharp bands and clear background
- Ready-to-use, directly load onto an SDS-PAGE gel (no chemical reduction or boiling needed)
- Sufficient for 100 loads
BioFact™ Pfu DNA Polymerase, a product of recombinant type DNA polymerase from Pyrococcus furiosus, is a suitable product for high-fidelity PCR amplification.
BioFACT: 1 kb Plus DNA Ladder
BioFACT: 100 bp Plus DNA Ladder
BioFact™ S-Taq DNA Polymerase, one of the most useful in general PCR, is a thermostable DNA polymerase from Thermus aquaticus that possesses 5' to 3' polymerase activity through the unique BioFact’s high purification process.