Low EEO Agarose, High electrophoresis mobility
- Nucleic acid analytical of fractions from 250 bp to 23 Kb
- Preparative electrophoresis
- Protein electrophoresis ex. radial immunodiffusion
- Extraordinary mechanical resistance for more reliable and
- Possibility of varying pore size in accordance with particle
size by modifying the gel concentration.
- Easy preparation of the gel by simple dilution in aqueous
buffers either by standard boiling or microwaving.
- Greater thermal stability due to high hysteresis (difference
between gelling and melting temperatures).
- Excellent transparency of the gel and high visibility.
- Exceptionally low absorption of staining agents.
- Absence of toxicity (polyacrylamide is neurotoxic).